...currently...

Enjoying the chill in the air and dreaming up designs in velvet and wool.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Miscellaneous Completed Projects

A smattering of candid photos, which are all I have to show the existence of my first ten or so years of sewing for other people -

Embroidered peacock bellydance skirt - a collaboration with my friend Denise, who dyed and printed the skirt.


















A heavy satin bridesmaid dress - simple silhouette, in plum.

















The tux was rented; I created the actress's costume, including the steeled corset underneath.














Taupe halter dress I made for myself, for a friend's wedding.



















Restructured back corset insert and bustle for another friend's wedding.


















Exorbitant formalwear for our campus film festival when I was a resident director. I wore sticks of berries in my hair.







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP