...currently...

Enjoying the chill in the air and dreaming up designs in velvet and wool.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

H is for Hedgehog, or, How Many Links I Can Fit Into One Post

I'm finishing up a nifty business planning course and have the opportunity to join in the alumni showcase event held tonight at Chattanooga's Camphouse. I promised a one-of-a-kind pillow and a certificate for custom sewing work to the silent auction, and rather than using one of the many unique pillows in my Clever Fingers shop, I used the leftover bits from my Oscar party dress to make a new one.






I've loved hedgehogs ever since reading The Tale Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle! And this one is all wooly (the gray stuff is from a winter cloak I'm making for a friend.)

2 comments:

DKB April 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

I love this. I love everything on the website! How... er... how much might one expect to pay for a piller of this general sort? Or, perhaps, an ensemble of four similar pillers featuring variations on a theme?

Bekah Tuggy April 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Well now, that would depend on what fabric and what theme and what size and whether they were feather-filled or...tell you what, though, if you take a look around the Etsy shop (www.cleverfingers.etsy.com) you'll get a feel for how they tend to run.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP