...currently...

Enjoying the chill in the air and dreaming up designs in velvet and wool.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sneak Peek for the St. Elmo Spring Market Today!

I'm just about to head over to the St. Elmo Spring Market at the renovated fire hall. My roommate helped me set up my corner and we'll be ready to roll at 10 am when the doors open. I'm debuting several items that I'm very excited about (including a Frank Lloyd Wright dress that I've had on the back burner for FOREVAH), some saucy new big pillows, and a couple of little baby girl dresses, like this one. We'd love to see you there today - the market goes from 10 am to 6 pm and there are all kinds of other amazing vendors (and free lemonade...and free wine and music in the afternoon.)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP