...currently...

Enjoying the chill in the air and dreaming up designs in velvet and wool.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

As Others See Us

My dearest oldest partner-in-crime Emily of Red Leaf Photography (seriously. outstanding. photography. See her professional site, Facebook page, and Etsy shop!) just blogged a post about my sewing studio. It gives me giggles, because often, when I'm in there, all I see are the stacks of fabric and pieces of paper with measurements and the umpteen empty coffee and tea mugs I need to take down to the kitchen and enough thread clippings and pins on the floor to set up a fairy knitting factory for life...but she saw between all that and captured several of the little serene spots in all the creative chaos!

Click on the photo to go see the whole thing, if you'd like. =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP