...currently...

Enjoying the chill in the air and dreaming up designs in velvet and wool.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

White-Horned K'nutson

After waking up abruptly and groggily from my accidental Sunday afternoon nap, I remembered a project that I've been meaning to do for several weeks. A little explanation - a friend, Wes Murrell, does this hilarious little running comic, Scottish & Farfray, about a knight and a fox who get into all kinds of trouble together. I don't follow a ton of comics, but it's always a good day when there's a new post on the comic's Facebook wall. One recurring character is the White-Horned K'nutson - well, actually, there are several White-Horned K'nutsons, they're a lovely cuddly little kind of creature who keep getting entangled in Scottish's terrible ideas. Here's an example.



And here's what one of the little fellas - Hoover, to be specific - looks like up close -

D'awwwww.

I couldn't resist making my own White-Horned K'nutson! He still needs a little white highlight in his eye but I was out of white acrylic paint, so I'll add that later.


His handsome little profile.


Avoiding peril on an adventure.



2 comments:

Cyril Lucar June 19, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Woot! That's awesome! And very, very funny.

Anonymous June 24, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Love that White-horned K'nutson!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP